Coronavirus / COVID-19 Response Plan
If you or someone in your home or business has been exposed to the Coronavirus, now would be the time to properly disinfect and clean your property. Our disinfection services include high-volume fogging, manual surface cleaning and other specialized cleaning services.
Our Disinfection Services
The staff at Dryzone is no stranger to contamination. We work daily in the field handling hazardous mold cleanup, which cleanup protocols are similar to those of viral and bacterial contamination.
If you've had someone in your home or business property contract COVID-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, it's imperative you have your property properly disinfected. Dryzone's technicians are fully trained in biohazard response and can get your property cleaned to industrial standards.
EPA Registered Products We Use
A list of a few of the EPA products we use on disinfection projects. These products may vary depending on your scenario.
- Benefect DECON-30: Fogging - SDS Sheet
- Typical disinfectants require 10 minutes contact time, which is difficult to achieve on vertical surfaces and materials. New Decon 30 solves this problem by being specially formulated to kill gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria with a more realistic contact time of just 30 seconds!
- Benefect Disinfectant: Fogging - SDS Sheet
- Broad Spectrum plant based general disinfectant.
- Mediclean Gernmicidal Cleaner Concentrate: Manual Surface Wipedown - SDS Sheet
- An economical heavy duty cleaner is a disinfectant, fungicide, virucide, sanitizer, mildewstat and deodorizer all in one. Microban Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria (including MRSA), inhibits the growth of mold and mildew, and deactivates viruses such as the Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) the virus that causes COVID-19, Avian Influenza, HIV-1 and many others.
The steps we take on every job to ensure an industrial standard of cleaning.
We also follow all appropriate CDC standards to ensure proper disinfection. CDC Cleaning Standards
- Assess the Situation
- Our technicians arrive at your home or business in full PPE ready to assess and build a plan to properly disinfect your property.
- Control & Setup Of Equipment
- First our technicians will setup up containment of the affected areas, and begin the process to install appropriate disinfection equipment (foggers and other specialized equipment)
- Clean, Disinfect and Deodorize all Surfaces
- We'll begin the manual cleaning and disinfection process using a plant based product, Benefect Decon 30, which carries a 30 second dwell time, effectively killing any viruses or bacteria within 30 seconds.
- Verify Proper Cleaning
- A supervisor reviews all cleaning and tests surfaces for contamination using specialized testing equipment.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call, we're happy to answer and help you get your home or business cleaned to industrial level standards.
Next, we want to let you know about the steps we're taking to protect offices and employees from exposure to COVID-19 and the Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2.
Here are a list of our daily in office steps we're taking to protect you and our employees from hazardous exposure. Note, many of these steps are taken daily regardless of the Coronavirus due to our nature of hazardous material, and biological cleanup.
- Daily fog disinfection of all trucks and vehicles, cabin and storage areas.
- All of our technicians wear gloves and masks at all jobs.
- All equipment returned to the office undergoes a vigourous disinfection process with disinfectants and specialized UV lights.
- Our offices are fogged weekly and specialized UV light disinfection devices are deployed over the weekend.
- Our disinfection protocols are to hospital standards, due to the nature of our business.
- We've invested our time to obtain the highly coveted OSHA Hazwoper Standard. https://www.osha.gov/html/faq-hazwoper.html
If you have a water damage, viral contamination, or mold emergency, know that our staff is fully prepared to mitigate the problem and goes through the steps daily to ensure both your and their safety.