Air Duct Cleaning
Air Duct Cleaning Services
When it comes to air duct cleaning services, Dryzone stands out. Our air whip, brush air duct cleaning system can clean ducts that may have never been cleaned before and restore your indoor air quality to that of a new home.
Many people don't realize that mold and other particles travel quickly through an air conditioning system and spread to other rooms quickly. Dust, particles, bacteria, mold, and even viruses can become trapped within your air duct system and cause poor air quality in your home, causing sickness and odor.
Dryzone's speciality air duct cleaning system uses a specialized 3 stage filter and air whip to remove any caked on debris in your air ducts and vacuum it out. Our high volume vacuum system connects to your air intake, and sucks all the debris out, and triple filters the air so that no debris, mold, bacteria, or viruses escape.
How Air Duct Cleaning Works
- Vacuum the interior surfaces of the Air Conditioner.
- Clean the cooling coils with a HEPA vacuum and a coil cleaner.
- Clean the Blower unit.
- Install a fogger to decontaminate the interior surfaces with Benefect EPA registered animal safe Biocide.
- Remove wall, ceiling and Floor registers.
- Wash Register with cleaner and rinse.
- Plug supply duct openings with foam register plugs.
- Block return by placing the filter in a plastic bag and installing in the unit.
- Attach the negative air machine to the system.
- Our roto whip attachment will aggressively remove duct debris.
- Our Air Powered tool will remove duct debris more gently
- Paint interior ducts with HVAC rated decontamination paint and apply Odor Kill Deodorizer.
- Remove the bagged filter from the return and install an air filter.
- Remove the foam plugs from the supply ducts and install the registers
If you've never had your air ducts cleaned, now is the time. Don't let the quality of your air cause headaches, sneezing, coughing, or other mold related issues in your home.
Call Dryzone Today To Schedule An Air Duct Cleaning: